Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature meme created over at the Broke and The Bookish. This week’s topic is Ten Books I Would Classify as my ALL Time Favorite Books from the past 3 years.
This one was really hard for me! It took me awhile to be able to narrow it down to only 10 books. So, after what it must feel like when choosing one's favorite child, here is my list...
 
1. The Book Thief
The Book Thief
2. The History of Love
 The History of Love
3. The Shadow of the Wind
 The Shadow of the Wind (The...
4. The Night Circus
 The Night Circus
5. The Kitchen House
 The Kitchen House
6. Me Before You
 Me Before You
7. Tiny Beautiful Things
 Tiny Beautiful Things: Advi...
8. Columbine
 Columbine
9. The Rosie Project
 The Rosie Project (Don Till...
10. Unbroken
Unbroken: A World War II St...

4 comments:

  1. I'm very excited to read The Rosie Project! :D It sounds adorable.

    Cucie @ Cucie reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you will love it! I think I read it in one day. If you have watched the Big Bang Theory you will probably appreciate it more. The protagonist reminded me so much of Sheldon from that show!

      Delete
  2. The Night Circus made my list too, such a rich and complex world! I also love The Book Thief, it's seriously time for a reread.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just recently watch The Book Thief for the first time, and immediately wanted to re-read it because I started remembering parts of the book that I just absolutely loved!

      Delete